Fri, Mar 22|
Pintler's Portal Hosel
Wayne Estes Basketball Tournament Home Court Advantage Stay Perks
Position yourself to WIN! Stay under one exceptional roof during the Wayne Estes Basketball Tournament with lots of tourney perks. Located in downtown Anaconda, MT and just six blocks from Memorial Gym, Pintler's Portal Hostel gives you the home court advantage.
Time & Location
Mar 22, 2024, 1:00 PM MDT – Mar 24, 2024, 5:00 PM MDT
Pintler's Portal Hosel, 218 W Park St, Anaconda, MT 59711, USA
About the Event
Give your team the home court advantage by staying at Pintler's Portal Hostel during Anaconda's annual Wayne Estes Basketball Tournament. The Hostel is located in downtown Anaconda--walking distance from everything--just six blocks from Memorial Gym and 1.5 blocks off main street and Anaconda's dining, drinking, coffee and shopping establishments.
Read about all our amenities and freebies below, and then choose your preferred booking option, described at the end of this page--designed just for you. Once you decide, contact us directly at 406-563-4555 with your preference and to secure your reservation.
- You and/or your group can stay under one roof, hang out in our extraordinary 3250 square foot lounge, and walk to everything in downtown Anaconda. It will be even more fun with other ballers in the building, and the opportunity to share tourney highlights!
- There is an extraordinarily well equipped, self-serve kitchen for your use (commercial refrigerator, two ranges/ovens/microwaves/dishwashers and all possible cook and serveware)! What's more, we will stock it with breakfast fixins (eggs, sausage, hashbrowns, pancakes, fruit) for you to cook and eat at your leisure in our dining area, individually or as a team--whatever suits you. As always--free hot beverages 24/7.
- Our dining and lounge area is expansive--eat on Montana hand-crafted tables, watch TV (or game video) on our bigscreen TV, hang out around one of our two fireplaces in the building and enjoy lively conversation, jam to music with the piano and guitar in our music corner--or head into our Spike Camp space, roll out the mats, and stretch those tired muscles. What a great place to chill before, between, and after games.
- On Saturday, we will deliver a robust snack tray to the kitchen so you can refuel with many healthy and a whole lot of tasty snack options.
- Our 11 rooms sleep 38 people--all in hostel bunks. Rent a bed, a private room, or a larger number of the same and house your entire team! Our separate bath and shower suite is clean, bright and appealing, and all units are optimized for privacy.
- There is free high speed WiFi throughout the building, free Netflix on the TV, and a cabinet full of games to enjoy.
- The Bighorn Bottle Shop & Wine Bar is providing one free craft beer per adult in the Hostel with the stay, and if you walk over to their remarkable establishment (1 1/2 blocks east) and purchase a drink, they'll give you your second drink for free. For ouryouth players, we LOVE that (OMGosh they will have so much fun here), the hostel is providing several free cases of hydrating sports drinks!
- Finally--you can walk! Walk to coffee, The Bighorn, the brewery, restaurants, shops, parks, basketball gyms, theatre, Kennedy Commons and more. Groceries are probably worth a drive (both stores are just under a mile on either end of town), but if you keep going east you might see our herd of elk at Warm Springs or if you keep going west you're likely to see our Bighorn Sheep in West Anaconda!
- Our hope for you is that you will be playing in the championship round of the Wayne Estes Basketball Tournament, or at least have an extraordinarily good time! To that end, we are offering you a free late check out of 5 p.m. (or later if game play requires it - just let us know!) Good luck!
This experience we are offering at our regular, particularly affordable, nightly book prices! Want a reservation? Go directly to our booking site and make your own reservation. Make sure in the "How did you hear about us" line you write "Wayne Estes Perks" and we'll know to accommodate you in our extra provisions.
Our Hostel Policies will be available for review prior to booking. Some things to note:
PARKING: The Hostel has 5 spots in front (stack them and it turns into 10) and 4 angled spots in the alley in the back of the building. There is a lot of free street parking in the vicinity and we have private/paid options avialable. Please do not park in the private lots of our neighboring busiensses.
SMOKING AND VAPING: are not allowed in the hostel or on the hostel grounds. Fees may be assessed to up to $500 for a violation of those rules and/or the necessity to clean up smoking debris or odors following a stay.
FREE LATE CHECK OUT: For purposes of this event only, we are offering a free late check out until 5 p.m. on Saturday, March 23 and on Sunday, March 24 to accommodate tournament play. We hope you are in the championship round!
CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations are refundable 24 hours prior to check in, minus a $1 processing fee.
Perks available for direct bookings on our website only. Bookings made on OTAS (expedia, booking.com, etc.) do not qualify.
Questions? Call us at 406-563-4555 or email at email@example.com!
Let's play ball!